Working condition door it had some rust on it and it was cleaned and
primed Gray so you can paint it what ever color you want. You will have
to have the combination changed because i do not have it the door
can be opened from the inside with the override control. This
type of door was used by the military in many facilities for storing
weapons and document storage it uses could be as saferoom, gun vault,
document storage, jewelry vault or just some of your valuables.
The door is about 40" wide so it allows for many uses.This is a very
heavy door not sure what the weight is but this will be a local pick up item
Approximate door outside size 79"x42" inside door stops narrower.
OA approx 8" deep
Door tag info Front
*General Services Administration Approved security vault door.
* Overly Manufacturing Co.
Door tag info back
* This is a government Claas 5 Vault Door which has been tested and approved by the govern ment under fed. AA-D-600-B.
* It affords the following security protection. * 30 Man-Min. against surreptitious entry
* 10 Man- Min. against forced entry.
* 20 Man-Hours against lock manipulation.
* 20 Man-Hours against radiology techniques.
The protection certified above applies only to the door and not to the vault proper.
*GSA Class 5
*Security Vault Door
* Style K
* Ser# 5-94
* Man. Date 8-84
* Gov. Contract # GSOOF-G68043
Do your due diligence as it is you responsiblity. Please ask All questions prior to bidding. All items are Sold As-Is Unless we offer different terms. All items will be shipped USPS primarily for most smaller items or other carriers at our discretion.
Buyers responsable for all shipping on return items
if return is preautherized.